Thursday, September 1, 2016

Business Mission Statement

A business mission statement is crucial for any and every business. It defines what your business is and it tells you what direction you plan on going. “The foundation of any marketing plan is the firm's mission statement, which answers the question “What business are we in?” The way a firm defines its business mission profoundly affects the firm's long-run resource allocation, profitability, and survival.–MKTG Page 21.

There is already a load of chocolate related products in the world but not very many chocolate pudding related products. I want to create something new but something that not so “out of the norm”. I’m more so aiming at the markets and then the people. “A mission statement should focus on the market or markets the organization is attempting to serve rather than on the good or service offered.–MKTG Page 21.


I aim to create a product that can evolve and adapt to the new world and become “future proof”. I want it to be recognized all around the world like Oreos, but I do not want to throw it in your face every time you see it. To make a long story short, I plan on create a product that is different from the rest. I want to make it recognized around the world and provide something for people who want to add a new “flavor” to their daily lives rather than push my product in their faces and telling them they need this. I designed my mission statement to come across more friendly to the public eye rather than a corporate office. “Many companies are focusing on designing more appropriate mission statements because these statements are frequently displayed on the companies' Web sites. –MKTG Page 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment