Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

The 3 things that define who I am that I own are my Xbox One, my laptop, and my Galaxy S5.

I ordered this from least to most important so my Xbox One is still important but not as important to me as the other two items that I have listed. My Xbox One is for playing games and watching videos. It is exactly what I use it for. I am always on my Xbox One when I am at home bored with absolutely nothing else to do either playing games or watching videos/movies. I use it to talk to and play with my friends who moved away to other states or even out of the country.

My laptop is practically my entire life. I do all my work on my laptop, all my files, projects, and homework are on my laptop, I download all my music on my laptop, and I used to play a lot of games on it too. Over the years it has gotten weaker and I am probably in the need of another one but I am not exactly swimming in a "green pool".

The absolute and most important thing to me is my phone. I love listening to music, I listen to music every single day of my life. I literally cannot go a day without listening to music. If I had a choice between losing my ability to see or hear I would honestly lose my sight even thought I am a visual designer. My music defines who I am and the only way I can listen to it is with my phone. Of course I use it for communication and social media but I cannot live without my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment