Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This is what has my interest

I have made 15 tweets so far but I am very fond of a few of them, primarily 3. One of the three tweets is "How to learn code for (almost) free #WebDesign." This tweet has my attention because learning code is definitely not easy, but if you want to become a Web Developer, it is absolutely necessary. Learning code with the provided information within the link is the cheapest way to get you on the right path, or at the least an entry level position as a coder. It is an alternative for college.

Another tweet that catches my eye every time is "10 professional fonts for ALL designers #Designer." As a designer a lot of factors play a role in creating a beautiful presentation (I say presentation instead of product because one day we will all be presenting our work). Typography plays a huge role with expressing how our work flows off the page. Big bold heavy fonts say, "Look at me!" Thin light fonts can read off as something highly professional. Comic sans can read off as, "Do not continue reading after the first word."

My favorite tweet of the 15 I have done so far is "Parallax Websites that'll have you like WOW! #WebDesign." Even to this day parallax websites are a rare site but they are absolutely amazing, interactive, creative, and beautiful. A parallax website can and will easily stand out from the rest. A parallax website is the closest thing to a 3D website and will leave your audience stunned without even leaving the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment