Thursday, September 1, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control

If I were to create “Dirt with Worms” right now I would first begin with advertising through social media (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Facebook, etc.). I would use my family and friends, at first of all ages, and then target the young adults and teens in school (college or high school). After about a week or two of advertising on social media I would then display my website within the tweets or instagram posts. The website is designed for people to think, “Wow this is a legit things, I should give it a try” or have the viewers think that it is more popular than it actually is. By all means I do not plan on tricking the consumers on how my product is being displayed.

I would probably have to give “hand outs” and let people taste it before they actually buy it so they themselves can spread the word on how amazing it is which will then allow me to introduce the price and have it displayed within the stores (or even the in school student stores for even more promotion from within the audience).


After the popularity of “Dirt with Worms” rises I will then modify and evolve the product giving them options and varieties of how they would like to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment