Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



Hello there and welcome! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Cameron Roberts, but my nickname is Koala (I will explain this later). I am a Web Designer/Developer. I may not wake up every morning instantly thinking about Websites or necessarily dream about them but I reassure you that it is my passion. Being a designer, not just a Web Designer/Developer, but also a designer in general means I can express myself through my work and possibly inspire others to strive for what they want in their life.

            One of the reasons why I chose to become a Web Designer is because the Internet is everywhere and there is no escaping it. As a business one of the best possible ways to expand yourself is through the internet and that generates a way for your customers to access your products from anywhere and everywhere.
           
            My nickname is Koala because in high school all my friends called me koala. During college I had to think of a name for my business and I got multiple, in fact, way too many names: Koalavizion, KoalaDesigns, KoalaWD, KoalaD, etc. I thought of so many names I thought to myself, “Why not Koala? Period?” So I stuck with a name and ran with Koala..

No comments:

Post a Comment