Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

The only memory I have of great customer service is with Centurylink (also my greatest memory of my worst customer service but that is a conversation for another day). As usual I was having a problem with the router, the wifi cut out (again) and when the wifi cuts out the cable cuts out. I called customer support and they tried to troubleshoot but of course it did not work. The next day someone was sent down to fix the problem and he of course fixed it but that is not a very intriguing story.
While he was working on the router he found out whoever installed it did it wrong and we had the wrong router which was causing the wifi to be incredibly slow and unreasonably slow. He was apologetic and even gave my family the latest router, re-wired everything correctly and even tried to give us HD for an extra tv (he called his supervisor but he would not budge but we did get something else). That was probably the best customer service I have EVER received from centurylink.

No comments:

Post a Comment